Improve Your Cybersecurity With A Prioritized Approach
June 16, 2021 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM| Online Event
You can’t pretend the threat is not real, or that it somehow doesn’t apply to you. Despite all the warnings and high-profile breaches, the state of cybersecurity readiness for most businesses is bleak. Nobody likes the idea of being breached. But even with organizations investing in more cybersecurity tools, we continue to see more small and mid-sized businesses targeted and compromised every year. So, what can we do about it? Join SUCCESS Computer Consulting's in-house Certified Ethical Hackers and CISSPs for an informational session on the state of cybersecurity. This event will cover:
- The current state of cybersecurity. We will explore the most prevalent techniques and threats our security operations center has observed in local business’s networks.
- How cyber threats have transformed and where they are headed.
- The anatomy of a modern breach. Our experts will demo the full spectrum of a typical attack step-by-step.
- Cybersecurity FAQs like “I’m in the cloud, am I safe?” and “I bought this tool. Am I protected?”
- How to implement a prioritized plan to improve your cybersecurity posture.