SUCCESS Computer Consulting Partners With East Side Neighborhood Services
East Side Neighborhood services is a nonprofit organization that believes everyone deserves to thrive, and that every voice should matter. Serving the greater Hennepin County area with multicultural and intergenerational aid, East Side Neighborhood provides family healing therapy, family camp, youth and child services, employment training, and so much more. This nonprofit focuses on providing the resources essential for a happy and healthy life, as well as building community, to Hennepin County. SUCCESS Computer Consulting is proud to partner with East Side Neighborhood Services to help them with their mission to build pathways toward equity by disrupting social and economic barriers.
A Century Of Service
East Side Neighborhood Services has been providing resources and aid to the North East Minneapolis community, and more recently the greater Hennepin County community, for over a century. East Side enriches the Minneapolis community through their expansive offering of programs. With everything ranging from early childhood care to programs that help elderly members of the community get a ride across town, there is something for everyone. The Youth Department at the East Side neighborhood has some big names as partners. Specifically the United Way and Minneapolis Public Schools, and the Minnesota Department of Education.
Programming For Every Walk Of Life
East Side Neighborhood is continuously expanding and listening to the needs of the community to provide the programs and resources that are the most effective and important to the people that live and work in Minneapolis. Some of the programs available to the community through East Side Neighborhood Services include:
- Children and Youth Programs: These programs provide a safe and welcoming environment for youth during out-of-school time that supports academic achievement, creativity, and social and emotional development.
- Camp Bovey: Since 1949, Camp Bovey has been a place for campers to learn about nature, and helps campers feel confident about their outdoor skills. Located in northwestern Wisconsin, it provides a rustic, curated, and exciting summer camp feeling.
- Northeast Child Development Center: The NECDC provides full-time food service, professional toddler, child, and infant care, and offers affordable rates for the community. It is also directly on a bus line for minimal hassle.
- Menlo Park Academy: Menlo Park is an alternative high school that offers opportunities to community members, as well as unique and high-quality educational opportunities.
- Employment and Training: This program works with low-income, unemployed, or underemployed job seekers by providing job search assistance, job application assistance, and so much more!
- Family Healing: East Side Neighborhood’s family healing program helps families build a foundation for healing and growth through counseling and therapy.
- Food Programs: East Side Neighborhood provides food shelves and food assistance to residents of the Hennepin County area, and partners with other organizations across the city and the state.
- Older Adults: East Side Neighborhood provides a wide array of services, from accessible transportation and vital living care, to work readiness and food security.
Volunteer And Help Build Your Community
Volunteering with the East Side Neighborhood Service’s programs allows for each offering to expand and help more people in the community. From decorating for a fundraising event to lifting and loading food, or even helping drive older adults around town, your assistance helps build our community. Volunteering provides networking opportunities, as well as a chance to directly make a difference in the lives and surroundings of your neighbors. SUCCESS Computer Consulting is proud to be a partner of East Side Neighborhood Services. To find out more about this organization, and to volunteer your time, visit their website at https://www.esns.org/.